Tuesday 2 April 2013

Aigoo, STRESS~~~

Lately is really stress. so stressed... so many stressful things coming on, I feels like disappearing from Mother Earth.

Job Stress:

  • Fussy client, desperate candidate
  • Desperate client, fussy candidate
  • Irresponsible applicants flunked the interview, went missing as well
  • Irresponsible client, interviewed my candidate but didnt bother giving a reply or answering calls.
  • Boss kept giving me pressure, giving job that doesnt match my candidate pool

Life Stress:
  • Not sure about the future...can i even get married soon, or can I stay at KL near my family...
  • Currently living in a rental room with 7 guys.....insecure & felt real weird
  • Not sure about the career...sales job is super stresss..
  • Money... not...enough.....cant afford buying own property...

Social Stress:
  • Losing contact with friends... my JRPians.
  • Secondary School time, University time, working time, sure will meet one people with social problem.
  • Becoming more emo & bad tempered.
  • Cannot channel the anger to other places.


I will get crazy soon......argh @#$^&*()


Love you, bie

Love you, mom

Love you, xiong gong...

No comments:

Post a Comment