Sunday 4 May 2014

Aigoo, STRESS~~~ 2

Starting a Monday bad is just equal to starting a whole week bad. :(


Early in the morning already getting complaints, it seems that even it is not my fault i need to apologize again & again & again...

Trying hard in life its not even closed to enough. It only show that the more you do the more trouble & problem will be getting in. Very tired of all these already.. Even in relationship it is the same. You pour in 100% & your partner did not even respect you & the relationship. You trying to keep in touch with friends but they're thinking you're troublesome to date with the schedule & distance & things. Go back home & there is this drama between parents & siblings attitude problem.

Trying to change & adapt, it's not even close to enough. Just making me more tired, with the effort & even the thinking & planning & seeking advise of what to do, what I can do so that I can improve myself.

I always believed there was a saying that the problem is not a problem, its the attitude you're handling it is the problem. Or the other saying that you must never give up & kept trying.



But it's seriously too tiring. Life, is tiring. I'm tired of people. Tired of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment